Tuesday, December 17, 2013

hard week

Hey family.
Well i dont really have much to say today. and what i have to say is really depressing so bear with me.
This past week has been the hardest week of my entire mission.
On thursday I found out that J Passed away.
I know it is better for him that he is gone but its hard for me. I truly loved that man and i really felt like i was sent here to help him and to teach him and bring him unto christ and I feel like i failed him. Maybe if i had been better he would have got baptized before he passed.
But i have hope and i know that he is being taught in the spirit world, by missionaries far better then me.
I pray that he will accept the Gospel on the other side.
I hope he had a great reunion with his dear wife.
I still pray for him.
On friday i had the flu and was throwing up all night and was miserable the next day.
I was so sick.
On saturday i found out that i am being transfered.
My heart has never hurt this bad.
I feel empty inside.
I have never cried so much and had to say so many hard godbyes.
I ask alot why i cant stay as other missionaries get to stay in their areas for longer amounts of time.
I ask why i have to get transfered right before christmas and go to a new area with a new companion while having my first christmas away from home is already going to be hard enough.
I have so many questions running thru my head and tears running down my cheeks.
I pray for the strength to be able to not sink into another depression and to be able to go and do what i am here to do.
Please Pray for me.
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment