Monday, July 22, 2013

B-town ( From july 15th)



Well hello family. Its so good to get to email! i feel like it has been ages! this has been a really long week and let me just say i dont have the best attitude right now but i am working on it. this is a really hard adjustment for me and i am kinda in a depression mode cause i miss lake charles so much. i thought i would be happy to leave but now that i am gone i want to go back! haha i am in a trio now and it is a hard adjustment. having three girls in one teeny apartment is not very fun or easy. but i am trying to get used to it.but i am praying my guts out for charity and patience so it will come. It was really hard for me to say goodbye to susan. i cried a whole bunch and her and her family were crying so that made me cry evern harder! transfer meeting was good and I am just trying to get used to Beaumont Texas. its relaly different and i dont know anything about the area or the ppl and my comps arent much help. but we are working on it. I feel like i am being punished so i will have to ask pres what i did wrong. haha But I just have to think about why i am out here and why i am doing this. I love my savior and that is why i am out here. Because of him. THe work is hard and the realationships are even harder. The challenge now is to get my heart into beaumont because it is still pounded into the streets of lake charles. I dont really know what went on this week and i am out of it so once i get more used to everything i wil be able to give a more detailed email about my week. but i am alive for the moment and i am working on loving everyone! haha I am supposed to be a experienced missionary because all the real experienced ones are going home now. haha that is interesting. but Life is good. besided me being a whiney baby i am good. My comps are sister Kempton who is the boss and sister Clegg. she is really sweet and told me today thanks for coming cause if i didnt she would have gone crazy. so im glad that i am helping someone. I love you all and i miss you all sooo much! sorry for this lame email by thoughrts are all just scattered and I feel like i am living not my life. haha But i hopw all is well at home and that yall are all safe and happy. I love you all so much! have a good week!
Love sister Hamilton 

No comments:

Post a Comment